3604 N Kimball Dr
Kansas City, MO 64161
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Provide excellent customer service by receiving and fulfilling orders in a timely manner so our customers can have the
products they need, both in person (pick-up) and via delivery.
• Manage inventory control within our warehouse by taking product counts as needed to compare and reconcile system
inventory levels against physical count of stock.
• Ensure efficient flow of products from the point of product receipt from vendors to the shipment of products to a variety of
internal and external customers.
• Promptly resolve potential customer concerns by communicating discrepancies to management right away. Perform
housekeeping tasks to maintain a clean and safe work environment. These tasks include: delivery loading, unloading,
sorting, picking, stocking, and staging of inventory.
• Load and unload materials to and from the designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicle.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU
• Meet the Minimum Qualifications – You have at least 1 year of warehouse experience, preferably in the industrial supply
field with a High School Diploma
• Meet the Physical Demands – You’re able to lift at least 50 to 100 Lbs. on regular and occasional basis.
• Are Already Forklift Certified – if not, no worries - we will get you trained and certified!
• Focus on the Details – You’re organized, highly efficient and able to pull needed products error-free
• Enjoy a fast-paced environment – You’re able to work in an active environment where you are constantly moving.
• Remain Calm Under Pressure – You are able to multi-task with a strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment by
staying calm and focused and take accountability for your work
• Communicate Effectively - You connect with others effectively and clearly with strong communication skills
• Take Initiative – You have high energy along with being a self-driven team player with a can-do attitude ready to step up
and help others without being asked
• Question the Status Quo – You figure things out by asking questions and have an interest in learning