Temporary Employees Needed - $15/hr
New York Air Brake, LLC
701 NW Parkway Dr Bldg 11
Riverside, MO 64150
New York Air Brake, LLC is now hiring Temporary Repair Technician Employees for our Teardown department. Work shift is Monday-Thursday from 6am to 4:30pm, with overtime possible on Fridays. Visit our website, www.nyab.com to apply for position number 627-275
Basic disassembly and washing of freight or locomotive valves or brake pistons.
2.Identify serviceable vs. non serviceable parts.Operation of semi-automatic equipment, i.e. pedestal buffers, hand buffers, wash machines, ultra sonic washers.
4.Handle valves, parts, tools in a safe manner.5.Proper use of power and manual tools, i.e. impact wrenches, drills, ez outs, hand tools. 6.Understand and comply with all quality and safety rules, guidelines, policies and procedures. 7.Perform hazardous waste management duties as necessary.
1. Must have good communication skills to interface with employees and management.
2. Must have knowledge of generally accepted best practices and theory.
3. Must have good mechanical skills.
4. Must have knowledge of shop use of measuring devices.
5. Must understand safety policies and rules.
6. Must be able to complete disassembly process without destroying parts.
7. Able to work in hot conditions
8. Required PPE: Safety Shoes (steel toe), face covering, safety glasses/ear protection
2. Communication Skills
4. Managing improving processes