Growth is a critical component of our business plan, and we are currently looking for a Diesel Technician to help us in that growth.
Service Technicians fulfill a critical role in our operations. Employing over 600 technicians, I-State Truck Center provides services to a wide range of industries. As is our mission and our promise to our customers, we strive to provide “Pride in Service”. We do this by providing our technicians with the factory training they need to accomplish and sustain the highest efficiency possible.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair on all types of trucks
- Repair and troubleshoot engines such as Cummins, Detroit Diesel, MTU
- Diagnose, repair, adjust, and modify all heavy duty components
- Positive interface with service writers, foreman, parts department and customers
- Keep paper work updated and handed in upon completion
- Meet requirements for certifications
- Administrative duties as related to position