Sales Representative (Remote, Unlimited Commissions)
11230 College Blvd
Overland Park, KS 66210
- Intent on becoming a sales superstar?
- Impatient, aggressive, and ready to hear “No” so you can get to “Yes”?
- Naturally, run on high-octane?
Do you enjoy:
- The thrill of hunting for your next sale in uncharted territory and closing the deal?
- The latitude to think and act for yourself, make decisions, and make as much money as you wish?
- Tailoring your own pitch to provide each customer with the best solution possible?
POSIM, LLC, a Retail Success company, is looking for a competitive Sales Representative (remote) to blaze a trail into new markets with software for retail point-of-sale and inventory management. You will prospect, generate leads, build relationships and close deals. You will use your imagination, sense of adventure and free spirit to meet and exceed your goals. If this sounds exciting to you, apply now!
Why is this a great opportunity for you:
- Base salary + Unlimited Commission potential
- We offer comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k), and Paid Time Off.
- Work independently, free to build your pipeline of leads via phone, email, chat, and local in-person visits.
- Standard 8-5 schedule (remote)
- Some travel 3-6 times per year to domestic trade shows and quarterly to our Overland Park, KS office.
- Retail Success recently received the Nova Award, recognizing young, fast-growing companies in Overland Park.
- Retail Success was also a finalist in 2018 for Coolest Office Spaces by the Kansas City Business Journal.
What are we looking for in you:
- A burning desire to win and achieve goals.
- Sales experience generating your own leads and cold-calling to build a pipeline.
- Ability to push the marketing team to build campaigns that actively engage and convert your target audience into leads.
- The positive attitude, extremely high energy, drive, commitment, and strong work ethic it takes to be successful.
- Attention to detail, follow-through and spot-on communication practices.
- High efficiency, proficiency and accuracy in CRM and pipeline management tools.
- No fear.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent coursework and experience is required.
- Experience working in either software or retail industries is a plus.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel), Google Drive, internet searching, and web-based presentation tools such as Zoom. Experience with CRM systems such as HubSpot is preferred.
11230 College Blvd