You’re legendary. We’re hiring. Let’s talk!
Apply today for an opportunity to join one of North America’s top insurance premium financing companies. Since 1977, our company has grown to more than 500 Associates and 30 locations across the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
Every day, we work to deliver on our Corporate Mission Statement: “To be the market leader by delivering innovative financial and technology solutions to help our Customers, partners, and investors achieve their goals.”
How do we do that? By empowering and encouraging our Associates to provide products and legendary Customer service unparalleled in our industry.
For Our Associates
- At the office: Based on your location, we offer parking and commuter benefits programs to help make your commute a little easier.
- Getting started: We offer a comprehensive paid training program that will make you feel prepared and excited about your role.
- Staying healthy: Our wellness program, LiveWell, combined with our Employee Assistance Program (for when you need confidential support), help you keep an eye on short and long-term goals and any bumps that pop up along the way. We are also proud to offer subsidies to support your health and fitness goals by providing gym membership subsidies.
- Preparing for your future: Imperial PFS offers a 401(k) with a company match
- Company culture: Our Associates are the foundation of our company and we want you to enjoy working here! With company lunches, corporate outings, and even the occasional ice cream truck, you never know what will pop up to make your day.
- Peace of mind: Our insurance benefits include medical, prescription, dental, voluntary vision, voluntary life/dependent life, group term life, and AD&D.
The High Velocity Inside Sales Department’s mission is to support IPFS’s growth goals by identifying, qualifying and distributing target opportunities for Sales Executives and Account Executives. This is done through voice, email and Salesforce.com campaigns. The Sales Development Representative is responsible for handling these leads and qualifying the opportunities using set processes and best practices.
- Qualify and size contacts/leads as opportunities suitable for handoff to Sales Executives (SE) or Account Executives (AE) using internal processes and best practices.
- Cultivate target contacts/leads via Salesforce HVIS cadences which focus on the use of phone and email contacts.
- Minimum of 40 calls per day
- Target: 10-15 contacts
- Target: 15 follow-up meetings per month
- Collaborate with Sales/Branch to convert targets into active customers.
- Distribute qualified and cultivated opportunities to SEs/AEs.
- Reassign contacts/leads to alternate cadences based on results.
- Measure results to focus activity and process on most valuable opportunities to improve results.
- 1-2 years phone sales, call center or similar type position
- Insurance sales and/or service, finance background
- Salesforce, or similar CRM, experience
- Outgoing, positive personality
- Customer-oriented with strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Professional phone skills
- Ability to engage with new prospects/people daily
Associates degree or equivalent experience
Uncapped quarterly commission + base + yearly merit increase + full benefits + hybrid work model