With our strong investment in research and development and our culture of continuous improvement, Hexcel is the industry leader in the manufacturing of composite materials and industrial fabrics. We invite you to join the Hexcel team at various manufacturing sites, sales offices and R&T centers around the globe. Become a part of the “strength within.”
Hexcel is currently seeking a Sales Development Manager to join our US Central Regional Sales Team. This position will be located in Wichita, KS and is a remote field sales office.
The selected individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following obligations:
- Position Hexcel in new/existing markets and applications for growth;
- To assume key account responsibility for several existing customers and be the primary sales interface with those companies in an effort to accomplish Hexcel sales goals;
- Explore and define business opportunities at existing and new accounts, often identifying solutions to meet customers’ needs;
- Secure and communicate competitive marketplace information regarding products, programs, pricing and supply/demand balance;
- Generate, establishes, identifies and maintain customer relationships with key decision makers at target accounts;
- Develop and maintain sales forecasts and business development strategies;
- Lead multi-year sales and contract negotiations;
- Travel 50+%.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and 8+ years related experience and/or training in sales.
- Demonstrated success in key account sales and business development.
- Demonstrated success negotiating large multi-year sales contracts
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Understanding and experience in composite materials and the markets for composites.
- Conceptual thinker in complex and new situations.
- Good organization and decision-making skills.
- Math and analytical skills needed.
- PC knowledge including WORD, Excel and PowerPoint.
Eligible candidate must be: U.S. citizen, U.S. national, a person lawfully admitted for permanent residence, a temporary resident under sections 210(a) or 245(A) of the Act, a person admitted in refugee status, a person granted asylum. Hexcel (NYSE: HXL) is a global leader in advanced composites technology, a leading producer of carbon fiber, and the world leader in honeycomb manufacturing for the commercial aerospace industry.
Hexcel is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, status as protected veteran, or any other protected class.