Toptal is a network of the world’s top 3% of software engineering, design, finance, and project management talent – available on demand to help companies accelerate, adapt, and scale. With $100+ million in annual revenue and triple-digit growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun [see this video from The Huffington Post]. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
If you’re not in the job market, you’re exactly the type of person we’re looking for.
You will be joining a high-energy, entrepreneurial team whose job is to introduce clients from around the world to Toptal. You will be speaking on a daily basis with executives, managers, and engineers at companies across an extremely broad range of industries and sizes. To excel in this position, you must have exceptional discipline, attention to detail, and motivation. You must be fully capable of taking ownership over client relationships and sales goals, including responding to consistent challenges and going above and beyond as needed.
This is a remote position that can be done anywhere.
- Collaborate with the team in claiming and responding to all inbound client inquiries.
- Research clients to better connect with them, understand their needs, and identify critical business opportunities.
- Remain highly knowledgeable about industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Determine client fit.
- Establish, grow, and maintain business relationships with current and prospective clients, taking ownership over the generation of new business for Toptal.
- Track your individual and team performance against quantitative goals, brainstorming and executing optimizations as needed.
- Resolve issues by investigating the root of the problem, planning sound solutions, and making recommendations to team leaders.
- Be in constant communication with your team via Zoom.