Missouri Family Health Council, Inc.
1909 Southridge Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65110-4475
MFHC will only consider candidates that submit both a resume and cover letter.
Operational responsibilities of the position include assisting with program development and evaluation of services implemented under MFHC’s mission, monitoring and program compliance, and providing onboarding, technical support, and training to health centers participating in MFHC’s programs, including Title X and The Right Time initiative. The Program Manager reports to the Director of Program Services.
This position has the option of working from the Jefferson City office or working remotely from the western region of Missouri (Kansas City or Southwest MO).
·Conducting training, technical assistance, and serving as a resource to health centers to improve their capacity to deliver high quality reproductive health services.·Monitoring of health center’s progress towards goals and objectives and collaboratively working with health centers to develop work plans to meet the goals (based on program initiative).
·Facilitating health center assessment and work plans.
·Assisting health centers in reaching program compliance (based on program initiative).
·Ongoing monitoring and support of participating health centers, including conducting quarterly calls to review data and action plans.
·Assisting the program team with data quality to improve reporting by health centers.
·Gathering statistical and program information from health centers.
·Utilizing evidence-based decision making to improve health center performance and outcomes.
·Assisting in the development and revision of evaluation tools, monitoring procedures, and MFHC program and clinical policy manual.
·Engaging diverse stakeholders to support to goals of MFHC’s programs.
·Maintain expertise on current family planning service delivery and practice standards.
·Assisting program team with annual conference and other MFHC events.
·Assisting with grant writing and reporting.
·Other duties as assigned.
If you are qualified and interested, please email your cover letter and resume by November 11, 2019, to email@example.com, or mail to: Director of Program Services, Missouri Family Health Council, Inc., PO Box 104475, Jefferson City, MO, 65110-4475. MFHC will only consider candidates that submit both a resume and cover letter.
No phone calls please. All resumes will be treated as confidential. EOE.
• Passion for MFHC’s mission of championing access for every individual to culturally sensitive, quality, sexual and reproductive health education and services.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Nursing, Public Health, Public Administration, Healthcare Management of Administration, Social Work, etc.).
• Experience in reproductive health and contraceptive counseling and care a plus.
• Experience in healthcare organizations or settings. Clinical experience a plus.
• Experience in data analysis and program evaluation.
• Strong knowledge of best practices for quality reproductive health services.
• Experience in developing and delivering trainings and other technical assistance.
• Customer-service minded with the ability to develop rapport quickly internally and externally.
• Ability to work with diverse health center personnel and programs in a helpful, yet firm, manner.
• Must possess strong communication skills and be able to effectively communicate through verbal and written form. The following personal attributes are necessary to this position: attention to detail, strong documentation skills & sensitivity to reproductive health issues.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to travel throughout Missouri for onboarding, trainings, technical support, monitoring, and other meetings. This position has the option of working from the Jefferson City office or working remotely from the western region of Missouri (Kansas City or Southwest MO).