Prevailing Wage Compliance Administrator
850 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
Supports Operations and Risk Management staff by handling Certified Payroll Compliance, MBE/WBE Compliance, OSHA Tracking, and database management. Provides administrative assistance as needed.
• Reviews Owner Contracts for Certified Payroll and/or MBE/WBE Requirements.
• Sets up each Prevailing Wage Project in the System.
• Notifies Payroll Manager of Prevailing Wage Projects and whether the project will include self-perform work.
• Collects the Official Prevailing Wage Order from the Project Team or Owner. Ensures the Owner has filed the wage order with the City.
• Requests/tracks Certified Payroll Reports from trade partners for each Prevailing Wage Project.
• Verifies Certified Payroll Reports against the Prevailing Wage Order to ensure wages are being paid correctly. Collects and files back-up documentation including Apprentice Certification, Wage deduction rates, other deduction back-up, Daily Labor Force Reports etc.
• Compares reports against the Daily Labor Force Reports.
• Requests revisions of payroll reports and Daily Labor Force Reports from trade partners as needed.
• Submits reports to the Owner, when required.
• Collects Affidavits from trade partners at the end of each Prevailing Wage Project.
• Files documents in the Procore system for project teams have access.
• Assists with Certified Payroll project audits.
• Administers trade partner Certified Payroll Training.
• Set up trade partner companies and users into the system as needed.
• Coordinates with Project Teams and Accounting regarding trade partner non-compliance (payment holds).
• Attends Continuing Education Courses for Prevailing Wage, City Prevailing Wage courses and stays up to date on the most current laws for all states where we have Prevailing Wage projects.
• Uses the B2GNow System to input, verify and submit information as it relates to the MBE/WBE compliance on KCMO projects.
• Uses the eComply city system to input, verify and log information as it relates to Certified Payroll on KCMO projects.
• Tracks all MBE/WBE workers from the Daily Labor Force Reports and verifies against hours report on Certified Payroll forms.
• Collects OSHA cards for trade partner employees on the job site and listed on the Certified Payroll Reports.
• Submits all OSHA Cards to the Owner, when required.
• Collects all McCownGordon OSHA Cards for self-perform work on projects.
• Works with the Risk Department, Project Management Teams and Accounting to ensure that Prevailing Wage projects meet the requirements of the City, State and Owner to help reduce Company risk.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (minimum requirements before going into job)
• 1+ years of experience in an administrative position.
• 3+ years of Prevailing Wage experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications.