3965 West 83rd Street, Suite #126
Prairie Village, KS 66208
We are immediately seeking home & community-based therapists to join our team!
Immediate need in the Kansas City, Topeka, or Lawrence areas!
Competitive income and great flexibility with scalable hours.
Also seeking candidates in Manhattan, Wichita, KCMO, and other surrounding areas!
· Degree completion from an accredited college
· Current state license in KANSAS. Dual licensure in MISSOURI welcomed for the KC area, and we are willing to help you obtain reciprocal licensure
· Willing to work with varied groups of individuals cross-age/cross-disabilities
· Certification in Adult CPR/BFA/AED or willingness to complete training upon hire
· Must be organized, possess time and personnel management skills and work well in team settings
· Attention to detail with ability to follow through on multiple cases
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Knowledge or experience in writing case notes in SOAP or PAIP format to meet medical, and CMS/Medicare/Medicaid or other insurance requirements
· Exhibit and maintain a positive and professional appearance and demeanor at all times
· Evaluate, plan and administer appropriate techniques as prescribed by a physician and as outlined in individual support plans
· Record and maintain documentation of all activities and events daily as instructed
· Participate in developing individual Person-Centered Goal Plans
· Attend periodic multi-disciplinary team meetings
· Attend periodic required staff meetings (virtual during COVID)
Our primary emphasis is on helping the aging and disability communities to maintain a lifestyle that makes sense to them, in an environment of their choosing. Our services include Occupational, Physical, Speech-Language, Cognitive, and Behavioral therapies.
Case availability is on-going and therapist has ability to create their own schedule and manage caseload appropriately. Seasonal, part-time, and full-time options are available immediately.
This is a great opportunity for therapists that may work in a facility setting, but want a second very flexible income!
Please submit resume and cover letter