National Auctioneers Association
8880 Ballentine Street
Overland Park, KS 66214
Charitable / Not for Profit
Application Closing Date
Security Clearance Required
From $18 To $20.00
We are seeking an experienced Membership Coordinator to join our team. In this position, you will serve as a liaison between our members and the organization, supporting current member requests, coordinating various programs designed to enhance the member experience, process various communication projects relating to membership, along with other tasks relating to membership.
• Handling all questions, information requests, and complaints regarding membership in a positive and professional manner.
• Assisting with member communication activities.
• Maintaining and updating membership records.
• Performing routine record analysis to ensure member data is accurate.
• Assisting in membership-focused web content maintenance where applicable.
• Travel once a year for the organization’s annual conference.
• Processing membership applications, renewals, and drops.
• Coordinating with the accounting department to track membership revenue.
• Collecting data, tracking membership statistics, and preparing reports.
• Implementing strategies to recruit new members and retain current members.
• Preparing membership marketing materials.
• Coordinating various committee processes related to membership.
Position is non-exempt (hourly wage): $18–$20/hour plus PTO, life insurance, health insurance, dental and vision insurance available. After one year a match of up to 4% of 401k is available.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to think creatively and take initiative.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• Excellent organizational focus and attention to detail.
• Possess at least three-years detailed database experience.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Be self-motivated to learn various systems and processes as necessary.
• Enjoy working in a team environment where everyone contributes to ideas and initiatives.
• Comfortable using technology.
• Ability to work at National Headquarters in Overland Park, Kansas.