The Recruitment Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the recruitment coordinators and credentialing/on-boarding analysts. The Recruitment Operations Manager is responsible for implementing and evaluating practices and objectives that provide a high performance, employee-driven, results-focused culture emphasizing quality, productivity, compliance standards, goal attainment, empowerment, and the ongoing development of a superior workforce and delivery of quality services.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with strong leadership ability
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work well with a team and contribute in a teamwork environment
- Ability to prioritize and triage situations requiring immediate attention versus day-to-day activities
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office programs and Internet research
- Ability to analyze data and present it in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to “think outside the box” to aid in the development of effective communication between departments and improving procedures
- Supervisory experience necessary
Characteristics and Abilities:
- An energetic and experienced individual who is forward thinking
- A creative individual with high ethical and professional standards
- Ability to negotiate conflict and maintain constructive working relationships with people at all levels, both inside and outside the corporation
- A leader who is comfortable working independently, taking initiative and who will bring new ideas to the department and organization
- An individual who will maintain composure and effectiveness under pressure and changing conditions
- A team player who is trustworthy and willing to share information through a collaborative approach among team members
- Ability to meet deadlines, successfully address multiple tasks, and accomplish work in order of priority
- Adapts quickly to changing priorities, and is able to plan and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Process and Procedure Management:
- Acts as an expert resource for recruitment coordinators and credentialing analysts.
- On-going leadership and oversight of daily operations for the team.
- Utilizing process improvement, project management and organizational development strategies to ensure quality customer service and timely delivery of placements.
- Maintaining oversight of hiring process and vetting process, to identify and resolve any issues that would prevent the presentation, hiring or placement.
- The Manager ensures the highest efficiency in the division’s processes and practices through reporting operational metrics, management of metrics, identification and prevention of service quality issues, and general process and project management.
- Develop and design best practices across Talent Strategies as it relates to the hiring of interim executives and the placement of executives.
Project Management and Organizational Development:
- Identifies and leads department projects for improved efficiency, process development, and technology implementation
- Assists with the recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce for the Talent Strategies department.
- Assists with establishing and implementing an evolving in-house employee training system for Talent Strategies department training needs including new employee orientation or on-boarding, cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and on-going employee development.
Departmental and Employee Resource:
- Serves as a direct resource and guide for Talent Strategies team.
- Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies, and laws/regulations.
- Conducts and/or assists with assessment and review of employee concerns if/when brought forth.
- Assists with the design, direction, and management of processes for organization development in areas including but not limited to: succession planning, employee development, employee retention, organization design, and change management.
- Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Identifies and monitors the department’s culture supporting the attainment of the departmental and company goals, as well as a healthy work environment that is challenging and rewarding.
- Keeps the Senior Vice President informed of barriers or issues that may jeopardize the achievement of department and company goals.
- Fosters a workplace environment consistent with the values and mission outlined by the leadership of B. E. Smith
- Communicates legibly, comprehensively, and accurately both verbally and in writing, within the company and with external contacts
- Appropriately expresses and shares information
- Represents B. E. Smith in a professional manner (projects positive, service oriented attitude to clients and colleagues, appropriately groomed and professional attire), and maintains good relationships with referral sources
- Exhibits dependability and flexibility in working with clients and colleagues, by adapting to changing needs and client demands for services as evidenced by meeting established deadlines, completing assigned tasks, and meeting established goals
Respect ● Passion ● Continuous Improvement ● Trust ● Customer Focus ● Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.