Kansas City, KS 66118
Join the team in Kansas City - Pay starts at $35/hr - plus a $2,000 sign-on bonus, qualify for performance-based bonuses, and enjoy annual merit reviews!
This is the opportunity to make a positive impact on your career. Our benefits include immediate paid time off, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement for job growth potential, 401K with company match, health incentives, performance bonuses and so much more!
A Typical Work Day May Include:
* Completing preventative, predictive, and reactive industrial maintenance throughout the facility
Installing, maintaining, testing, evaluating, and repairing various electrical components and systems
* Operating standard maintenance tools such as power tools, electric tools, precision maintenance tools, preventative maintenance technology tools, etc.
* Utilize maintenance trades and components such as welding, pipefitting, fabrication, gearbox and bearing maintenance, lubrication, pumps and piping systems, mechanical maintenance, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
* Interpreting and understanding electrical and mechanical schematics, blueprints, and/or operation manuals
* Documenting completed work and the conditions found, utilizing maintenance computer software as necessary
* Interacting regularly with external vendors, peers, and management to pursue continuous improvement of facility operations and promote a teamwork focused environment
* Operating mobile equipment such as forklifts, loaders, scissor lifts, and aerial lifts
* Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
* Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
* Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
* Eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
* Must be 18 years or older
* Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting, with or without reasonable accommodation
* Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) including a respirator
* Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
* Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
* Ability to work in confined spaces
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to work overtime including holidays, nights, weekends, or different shifts with advance notice
* Minimum of one year of experience with industrial electrical knowledge and any mechanical maintenance trade
Equal Opportunity Employer, Including Disability/Vet.