- Read, review, verify, and route correspondence, reports and legal documents.
- Conduct simple research on litigation matters.
- Manage document maintenance and productions.
- Prepare pleadings and discovery.
- Coordinate and produce materials for seminars and presentations through use of Powerpoint, Publisher and other media tools.
- Produce information by transcribing, drafting, formatting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting data.
- Complete all word processing jobs, including memos, letters, pleadings, discovery, motions, charts, forms, labels, etc.
- Proofread and reformat correspondence and pleadings.
- Set up and maintain files, including chronological files.
- Photocopy, fax, scan, mail, print, and file.
- Open and distribute mail appropriately and in timely manner.
- Maintain calendar and travel for assigned attorneys.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.