Janitorial Building Maintenance Cleaners
National Aviation Services
39 Rome Circle
Kansas City, MO 64153
Cleans rooms, offices, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, jetbridges, elevators,
stairways, locker rooms, game rooms, and other work areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces and trim.
· Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, mops, dry mops and polishes floors.
· Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
· Dusts furniture and equipment.
· Polishes metalwork.
· Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork.
· Washes windows, door panels and sills.
· Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
· Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
· Replenishes bathroom supplies.
· Clean/wipe down break room appliances.
· Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to
recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of
numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
· Must secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if
· Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access
privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
· Work graveyard shift 2130-0600 including weekends and holidays
· Work overtime on short notice in emergencies or when operationally necessary