Group Home Program Manager - $2,000 sign-on bonus!
Shawnee Mission, KS 66215
AbleLight is now hiring full-time Group Home Program Managers in Kansas! Join our care team and make a difference every day for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
We have open positions in Johnson County, Kansas City, Gardner, and Olathe. Please check out our full job description on our application site listed.
Position highlights + Key duties:
- Supervise and lead a team of Direct Support Professionals
- Implement care plans for the individuals supported in the home
- Provide staff training
- Maintain budgets
- Manage personnel by interviewing, evaluating, and supervising the hiring process to bring qualified Direct Support Professionals to the team
- Ensure timecards and payroll procedures are followed
- And more!
Benefits overview: Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits are available. Other key benefits include a $2,000 sign-on bonus and on-demand pay with Dayforce Wallet.
To apply, read the full job description, or learn more about our benefits package please visit our website listed!
- Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree and two years of comparable work experience.
- Certificates, Licenses or Registrations: Must have a valid driver's license and a clear driving record; must have cleared and approved criminal record check; must have legal status in the U.S.; must hold
- First Aid/CPR certification. Additional certifications may be required by regulations.
- Physical Demands: Must have ability to travel among assigned sites; must be able to assist with a two person lift of an adult; must be able to do frequent bending and lifting; and must be able to stand for eight (8) hours at a time.