Facility Services Housekeeping/Set-Up
Independence, MO 64050
Perform general custodial duties, such as floor maintenance, sweeping, mopping, dusting, restroom sanitizing, restoration/deep cleaning, vacuuming, glass cleaning, laundry of department cleaning equipment and other duties as assigned. Staff will provide support for events hosted at headquarters, working evenings and weekends as required. Staff will also support the moving of items and office re-locations. This person must also be able to keep up with work demands and be independent enough to be a self-starter and use time wisely. Provides the Facility Services Team Lead with necessary information as to the conditions of the buildings and identify any potential hazards or improvements needed. Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license to drive Church owned vehicles.
1. Maintain the facilities to be sanitary, clean and have a high aesthetic appearance
through general custodial duties, like floor maintenance, dusting, restroom
sanitizing, glass cleaning and trash removal.
2. The moving of items and furniture, with the ability to lift 60-80 lbs.
3. Maintain regular, reliable and consistent attendance in the work place.
4. Be able to work evenings and weekends as required to support events and
functions at International Headquarters.
5. Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license to operate Church owned