• Bachelor’s level education required with specialized training in business, mental health, social work, public administration or a similar discipline compatible with HOHKC programs. Master’s degree is preferred
• Proven record of increasing responsibility in upper management including oversight of internal operations, fiscal responsibility, personnel, and program supervision.
• Experience as a provider of mental health and/or child welfare services is desirable.
• Strong budget and financial management experience
• Experience in different aspects of fund development
• Possess a history of achieving/exceeding goals, improving the bottom line, evaluating program performance, and growing an organization under his/her responsibility.
• Extensive personnel management experience
See position description for more information.