Are you ready for a passionate and rewarding career? Do you like to be outdoors? Do you like to work with your hands? If so, this opportunity is for you!
As a Drilling Assistant at Geotechnology, you can mold a true fondness and love for the art of drilling, where challenges downhole are met with quick thinking and strategic preparedness at the surface.
The Driller Assistant is a full-time position eligible to receive the following benefits: Medical, dental, vision, PTO, holidays, cell phone stipend, bonus potential, travel incentives, and career advancement opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely assist driller in performing routine drilling, sampling, and well installation tasks
- Mechanical maintenance and repairs on equipment to ensure the optimal operating condition
- No experience necessary – At Geotechnology, we believe in the internal promotion, therefore, all necessary experience will be taught on the job.
- High school diploma or GED
- 21 years or older preferred
- Must be able to meet the physical labor demands of the job – including, but not limited to, lifting up to 75 lbs, standing for long periods of time, kneeling, crawling, balance, and use hands to handle tools and controls
- Must be able to work in outdoor weather conditions
- Must be willing to travel
- Good attitude
- Safety oriented
- Outstanding ability to communicate
- Reliable transportation
Geotechnology Exploration, LLC
Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, with offices in Overland Park, Kansas; Memphis, Tennessee and Erlanger, Kentucky, Geotechnology Exploration provides innovative solutions to challenging drilling issues. The Geotechnology exploration team is comprised of licensed, highly-trained drillers who are skilled in developing resourceful solutions to difficult drilling obstacles and in operating all of our exploration rigs. We operate and maintain our own fleet of 20 fully equipped drill rigs to provide our clients with reliable drilling services without the extra hassle of scheduling third-party equipment or services. We have the resources to go head-to-head with bigger companies while still providing the personalized service our clients deserve. Geotechnology Exploration undertakes geotechnical, environmental and resource exploration projects that require complex sampling procedures and techniques under extremely difficult conditions and expertise in every phase of drilling, sampling and rock coring.