DUTIES: Perform software application development and implementation on one or more computing platforms. Provide analysis of potential solutions and develops input for build or buy recommendations. Develop or maintain program code based on defined requirements. Develop requirements for application interfaces and conversions. Assist with defining and executing system test plans. Responsible for all phases of project application development documentation. Responsible for following programming and documentation standards and development and project methodology. 5% travel for project implementations and IT conferences.
REQUIREMENTS: Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering (any field), or a related field plus five (5) years of experience in data integration application development and project implementation.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following (experience may be gained concurrently)
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including business requirement analysis, code development, unit testing, systems integration, user acceptance testing and post production support.
- Data warehousing ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) and application integration development using Informatica 10.1.x/9.1 PowerCenter Client tools including Mapping Designer, Repository Manager, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor.
- Informatica Power Center 10.1.x System Administration and Power Exchange System Administration including team-based development administration
- Transformation objects including Source Qualifier, Expression, Router, Filter, Sorter, Aggregator, Normalizer, XML Parser, Update strategy transformations.
- Microsoft SQL Server database objects development including tables creation, table partitions, indexes and store procedure creation.
- Microsoft SQL programming and Oracle PLSQL programming in the relational database environment.
Must have 2 years of experience in each of the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
- Web application development components of XSD, XML, XSLT, WSDL, SOAP and Restful Web Service
- Writing UNIX shell scripts for automation purposes
40 hours/week. 9am - 5pm
Qualified applicants please submit resume to www.burnsmcd.com/careers. Requisition ID 192086. Employees may also refer a candidate to apply and be eligible for an award through Burns & McDonnell's Employee Referral Program described in the company's Policy Manual. Burns & McDonnell Corporate Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.