Commercial Floor Cleaner for retail stores
Superior Floor Care Inc
17549 W 157th Terrace
Olathe, KS 66062
We are in the floor cleaning business. We prefer experienced but we are wiling to train. The following describes this positions routine:
* Our employees are given a weekly schedule. Hours are within the range of 30 to 40 hours per week. Typically Sunday night through Thursday and also at times we offer additional hours on Friday or Saturday nights. Typical work schedule is approximately 7:15 pm to about 2:00 am. However, we will consider having someone cover the approximate hours of 2:00 am to about 9:00 am (these hours would require the need to drive our SUV's while pulling a small trailer - we can provide the experience to a person needing it).
* Each day, our employees begin by driving to where we have our equipment in Basehor, KS. The employee would often ride with another employee in our vehicle (pulling a trailer). If the employee is comfortable driving with a trailer then that employee may go to some stores by themselves.
* The employees travel to each store on their schedule to clean it (includes sweeping, mopping, using auto scrubber, and using buffer). We also at times strip and wax floors.
* The stores are assigned by routes. We try to keep them near each other when possible. They are located within a one hour radius of Kansas City.
* Pay rate for work performed at stores has been averaging between $13 to $14 per hour. (Drive time between stores is paid for but it is at a reduced rate).
* After stores are completed (it is usually 3 to 4 stores), the employee returns to Basehor to their own vehicle to drive home.
If calling to inquire, please call between 8:00am to 8:00pm. Please leave message if we are not able to answer.
Very reliable. A good team worker. Able to read and speak English. Able to lift 50 lbs and work on feet for up to 7 hours. Willing to be hired as an Employee (not 1099).
Drivers license and dependable transportation.
Cell phone to receive calls and text messages.