Kansas City, MO 64116
• Operate safely at all times, follow established company polices and adhere to the collective bargaining agreement.
• Be at work, on time each day and be available for overtime when called upon to meet customer’s demands.
• Work in a chemical environment where paints, stains and coatings are manufactured.
• Be on their feet, bend properly, and stack boxes on a pallet on a regular basis.
• Lift 60 pounds continuously
• Read instructions on paperwork, weights on scales, markings on rulers.
• Be able to operate a powered industrial vehicle. (Forklift, powered pallet jack)
• Operate in a team environment and take direction well from foreman and management.
• Pass Post-offer drug/alcohol screening and background check
• High School Diploma or GED
• (2) Two years of work experience, preferably in a batch process or warehousing operation.
• Military Service in lieu of work history is accepted