• Your day will be busy responding to customer request that come in via phone or email. Some requests are quite simple, while others will draw on your excellent troubleshooting skills and may involve experts from throughout the company to complete. In a typical day, you will handle about 20 issues—although there is no typical day!
• You will be a reliable source of information for our customers and will empathetically listen to their needs while plotting a course of action to resolve their issue or fulfill their request.
• All issues are tracked and documented in our ticketing system, and you will also have several systems that allow you to perform troubleshooting or make service configuration changes. Your attention to detail and documentation of your work is important in providing top quality service and in recording information that may be useful down the line in completing orders or future troubleshooting activities.
• Phone communication skills and excellent writing skills are both important, and when coupled with your ability to diagnose and problem solve in a systematic way, will directly result in our goal of providing exceptional service.
• Because your workflow is unpredictable, you will exercise ongoing judgment about which issues are the most important, and the ability to multi-task will come in handy.
• Your learning curve will be steep. You will be expected to become proficient in working with our systems and understanding our products over a six-month period.
Avid is a business cloud-based phone, internet, cyber security, and network design company. Avid was founded in Kansas City, MO, in 2005 and began servicing customers with 24/7 live, local, and free customer support in 2006. In 2022, ALLO acquired Avid Communications. ALLO and Avid are excited to grow and expand their business market shares through ALLO’s Fiber Network and Avid’s advanced business product expertise, while continuing to provide an Honest, Local, Exceptional, and Hassle-Free customer experience.
At ALLO, we believe people are our biggest asset. Our team brings the ALLO mission to life because as local members of each community, we live, work, play, and volunteer right here with you. We're passionate about being involved and contributing to the success and progress of each of our fiberhoods.
This position will be expected to perform a variety of accounting processes related to accounts payable. Tasks include processing invoices and payments, analyzing vendor and account data, providing quality customer support by fulfilling research and processing requests.
• Education Qualifications: Associate degree or 2 years of relevant job experience
• Relevant job experience is described as: Job experience in similar industry or job experience with similar essential duties
• Customer Service experience highly desired
• Must be technical in nature and have a strong desire to troubleshoot and solve complex customer issues, sometimes independently.
• Ability to effectively address customer expectations and respond promptly to customer needs
• Demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail. Always looking for ways to improve and promote quality.
• Proficiency documenting and communicating technical situations with internal and external teams.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to convey that information succinctly and clearly
• Strong interpersonal, teamwork, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
• Strong time management, organizational, and prioritization capabilities
• Excellent oral and written communications skills internally and customer-facing with a focus on training
• Well-versed in communicating at both the technician as well as customer level
• Ability to positively influence and collaborate with stakeholders in other organizations to accomplish objectives while maintaining relationships
• Ability to remain approachable in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to challenge the status quo with a focus on continuous improvement
• Remain upright on feet for extended period
• Remain stationary for extended periods
• Ability to communicate information
• Ability to operate a computer
• Possess a valid driver's license
• Travel up to 10%
People are our passion. At ALLO, we don’t treat you like a number. You’re a human being.
Get ready to plug into the perks at ALLO:
• Free ALLO Service: We’ll pick up the tab on your ALLO fiber internet, TV, and phone bill. Seriously!
• Retirement Plan: The fiber future isn’t the only one we care about. We match your 401(k) savings up to 5%.
• Health and Wellness: Participate in quarterly wellness challenges, and we’ll deposit extra cash into your checking or health savings accounts.
• Benefits: Our benefits include medical, vision, and dental with low employee costs. Not to mention generous Earned Time Off (ETO) program.
• Sponsorships: Are you passionate about a local fundraiser or philanthropy? We strive to give back to what matters most to our communities.
• Tuition Assistance: Have a thirst for knowledge? We like that, which is why we’re proud to offer assistance with the cost of your tuition.
ALLO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing opportunities to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. ALLO believes that diversity and inclusion within our team is critical to our success as a company. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people.
Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply may contact Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALLO is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.