Bunzl Kansas City is an essential business and we are busier than ever. We are immediately hiring full-time, direct hire for 2nd Shift Warehouse Order Selectors.
$15.01 per hour | Monday - Friday; No Weekends
Shift starts at 3:30pm
The Warehouse Order Selector will perform a variety of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
As Bunzl grows, so does our demand for hardworking, dependable, passionate people to join our team. We pride ourselves in the work that we do every day and want you to feel valued and a part of our team.
- Prepare appropriate paperwork for all outbound freight
- Utilize a forklift to load trucks
- Ensure trailers are properly docked for loading and unloading
- Inspect forklifts/reach truck daily for proper compliance to operational and safety standards
The perks of being a Bunzl don’t stop at being part of a great team or being valued as our #1 asset. We offer a full range of benefits to help our team members take care of themselves and their families today, tomorrow and for the future.
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred, but not required
- Warehouse experience is preferred, but not required
- Lift heavy objects (up to 60 – 75 pounds) with or without reasonable accommodations
- Willingness to work overtime based on business needs
- Must have basic math skills; and be computer savvy
- Satisfactorily completes training courses as determined by management
- Ability perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 7,500 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best-qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.