Get to Know Us:
We are the goba Sports Group and we believe in getting people to Go Outside and Be Active! We are a dynamic and entrepreneurial company that can give you a fun, empowering and positive place to work.
What You’ll Be Doing:
We have a great opportunity for a Retail Sales Manager at the Oak Park Mall. The retail sales manager is responsible for supporting the Mobile Market Manager in meeting sales objectives by driving customer traffic to the Retail Pop-Up location and converting on this traffic to generate trampoline sales. This role is directly responsible for coordinating and scheduling installations for Springfree and has direct report responsibilities for part-time store staff. Must be available evenings and weekends. Pay Rate - $17-19/hr depending on experience, plus bonus potential. Contract runs for 6 months.
• Lead and develop talent and teamwork within the pop-up store environment
• Create brand awareness
• Greet customers and proceed with Springfree selling process
• Lead the hiring and training of part-time staff using company training guidelines
• Schedule hours for part-time staff and submit payroll hours to Finance Dept.
• Handle and manage incoming customer service telephone calls
• Manage and maintain the installation calendar
• Track and manage expenses for retail pop up store and installation van
What We’re Looking for:
• Entrepreneurial, resourceful and self- motivated
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong customer service orientation
• Sales savvy and results driven
• A good team player working assisting colleagues as required and working as one collective team
• Flexible and adaptable to handle a variety of situations and duties
• Demonstrates good leadership with the ability to motivate others
• Demonstrates a strong passion for the product, business and team
• Post-Secondary an asset
• Minimum 2 years’ management experience preferred
• 5 years of sales, events or customer service experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Valid driver’s License and clean drivers abstract