• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in human resources. PHR/SHRM-CP or SPHR/SHRM-SCP certifications desired.
• Proficiency with MS Office suite with a strong emphasis on Excel. SharePoint experience a plus.
• HRIS and applicant tracking systems experience required.
• Keen attention to detail with experience in high compliance environments.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, work on initiative set personal deadlines.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines as part of a dynamic team.
• Resourceful and can-do attitude.
• Analytical skills are required to research and resolve inquiries.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
• Ability to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Glass Lewis is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com