Emergency Services System of Care Administrator (RN, LPC, LCSW) - KS MCD - 51843BR
Overland Park, KS
Are you ready to join a company that is changing the face of health care across the nation? Aetna Better Health of Kansas is looking for people like you who value excellence, integrity, caring and innovation. As an employee, you’ll join a team dedicated to improving the lives of KanCare members. Our vision incorporates community-based health care that works. We value diversity. Align your career goals with Aetna Better Health of Kansas, and we will support you all the way.
The Emergency Services System of Care Administrator provides oversight for the behavioral health crisis response system. This includes contracted provider oversight as well as interface with community stakeholders and first responders.
- Provides programmatic and contractual oversight of providers of behavioral health crisis system.
- Responsible for maintaining a sufficient crisis system of care.
- Monitors system performance and provides technical assistance and contractual remediation as indicated
- Works with first responders and hospital systems to provide crisis intervention and behavioral health system training as required.
- Represents Health Plan at community and stakeholder meetings.
- Responsible for generating regulatory deliverables within required timeframes.
- Coordinates inter-departmentally and intra-departmentally to develop work flows and address identified system issues.
- Minimum 5 years working in public health including behavioral health; Required
- 3-5 years experience in health care delivery system, eg., crisis response, clinical practice or health care industry; Required
- Ability to develop and manage complex projects across organization and within community.
- Demonstrated analytical, organization skills.
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Experience working with diverse populations and clinical knowledge.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and regulatory requirements.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office Suite applications (WORD, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.) and strong keyboard navigation skills are required.
- 3-5 years experience with IDD (Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities) population, preferred
Education and Certification Requirements:
Active and unencumbered Kansas state RN licensure OR Masters degree in behavioral health or human services Required (social work, psychology, marriage and family therapy, health services administration, counseling Preferred).
The minimum level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Master's degree
Licenses and Certifications:
Registered Nurse or Behavioral Health Clinical Licensure; Required
Mental Health/Licensed Clinical Social Worker desired
Mental Health/Licensed Professional Counselor desired
Mental Health/Licensed Psychologist desired
Mental Health/Marriage & Family Therapist desired
General Business/Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen/ADVANCED
Leadership/Fostering a Global Perspective/FOUNDATION
Service/Creating a Differentiated Service Experience/ADVANCED
General Business/Applying Reasoned Judgment/MASTERY
Finance/Profit and Quality Vigilance/ADVANCED
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position.
Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.