Kansas City, MO 64108
Glass Lewis & Co., the leading independent provider of global governance services, is currently seeking to hire full-time Client Service Associates for our Kansas City Client Services team. This role will expose you to a unique niche of the financial services industry and allow you to develop skills in corporate governance, client relations, operations, process development, problem solving, compliance and more. Desire to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with other bright people is a must!
• Manage all aspects of client facing and non-client facing day to day processes for each client as directed including: client document customization, organization and management; custodian account setup; policy and account maintenance along with custom reporting.
• Audit and maintain client accounts on an ongoing basis including adding, modifying and closing accounts as instructed by the client, altering vote execution options, etc.
• Monitor ballot and holding exceptions reports for account related errors and resolve per standard operating procedures.
• Work with Operations Department staff to complete regular detailed reconciliation services and complete rejection resolution within agreed timelines.
• Work with internal and external stakeholders when new clients are on-boarding to ensure a smooth and efficient transition of client data.
• Schedule and audit regular client reports, accounts, holdings and ballots. Escalate issues identified on a timely basis so that appropriate action can be taken to ensure internal and external stakeholders are aware of any issues which may impact client deliveries.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Experience using MS Office suite with a strong emphasis on Excel along with internal research tools.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Ability to quickly comprehend complex subjects.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, work on initiative set personal deadlines.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight stakeholder deadlines as part of a dynamic team.
• Resourceful and can-do attitude.
• Analytical skills are required to research and resolve inquiries.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Glass Lewis is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled