Providing care and service for over 40 years.
It is the purpose of Platte County Board of Services for the Developmentally Disabled to increase opportunity for persons residing in Platte County who have a developmental disability by provision of services that encourage and support the individual’s functioning in the community. Platte County Board of Services provides services to enhance and support the interdependence, self sufficiency and productivity of those persons served.
Platte County Board of Services for the Developmentally Disabled provides services promoting normal patterns of life in which the rights and responsibilities of citizens with developmental disabilities are both respected and encouraged.
Platte County Board of Services is accredited by CARF, the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation.
Will be providing service coordination for individuals with developmental disabilities.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
*PAID TIME OFF
Requires Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Special Education, Social Work or a related field. One year of experience required.
• Plan supports including facilitation of PCP meeting, narrating plans and completing or acquiring necessary components to accompany plan.
• Complete quarterly reviews and service monitoring to assure quality service including reviewing provider documentation.
• Serve as advocate for individuals receiving services including IEP meetings, UR, medical visits, maintaining benefits etc.
• Assist persons served in obtaining services from community resources.
• Collaborate with team members to develop positive behavior support plans, informed consents, or plan addendums as required.
• Coordinate and/or obtain funding for services and adaptive equipment and/or supplies and plan budgets.
• Assure that necessary medical care/appointments are obtained for residential clients on caseload.
• Track TCM provided and submit logs in a timely manner.
• Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations in relation to documents, casebooks, and files.
• Adhere to all aspects of service coordination in compliance with accreditation standards.
• Read and follow through on policies and procedures and keep abreast of changes or additional information.
• Review financial statements for accuracy, ensure appropriate spending, and timely bill payment while assuring necessary parties receive copies of quarterly financial summaries and pay stubs.
• Attend and pass CPR/AED/First Aid Training as scheduled.
• Complete Service Coordination Manual Training within 90 days of hire date.
• Obtain Class E Driver License upon hire.
• Serve on assigned committees.
• Participate in admissions/discharge process, when necessary, including written follow-up to assure services are accessed.
• Assist with self-advocacy meetings.
• Participate in staff orientation.
• Attend all meetings and agency functions as required.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Employer Contact Information
Platte County Board of Services
Montoya (HR Coordinator)
7900 NW 106th Street
Health, Dental, Life, Voluntary Group Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability, Vision, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Retirement, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and Recruitment Compensation.