18505 E. 163rd Street
Greenwood, MO 64034
Security Clearance Required
From $12.50 To $14.00
Functional Overview: Using a variety of hand & power tools, fixtures, blue prints, work instructions and test equipment perform a series of operations to correctly assemble/test production assemblies and devices.
Team Leader / Production Supervisor
Production Scheduling, Management Team, other members of assembly team.
• Exercise initiative/ judgement in work requirements.
• Ability to lead by example, gain respect from team and communicate with clarity while demonstrating excellence in approach to work and people activities.
• Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure/cost of poor quality.
• Understanding of production costs to include waste, downtime, scrap and re-work.
• Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
• Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor.
• Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
• 5s - Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
• Report component part shortages to the Manufacturing and Production Managers, and the Purchasing Coordinator as soon as they are detected.
• Assess adequacy of component part stocking levels.
• Maintain established kanbans.
• Creates plan for assembly procedures, following specifications and using knowledge gained by experience.
• Operates production line equipment of a level of complexity requiring the specified training or assembling products, units, machines, equipment, and/or subassemblies.
• Mounts and connects mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic or hydraulic equipment; cuts and fits pipe and tubing.
• Removes small quantities of metal, using hand files or portable grinders, to clean parts or to produce close fit between parts.
• Drills, taps, or reams holes, using drill press or portable drill.
• Aligns components, and bolts, screws, or rivets them together, using hand tools or portable powered tools.
• Installs moving parts, such as shafts, levers, or bearings, and works them to test free movement.
• May align and mesh gears in gearbox to assemble system of gears.
• May operate drill presses, punch presses, or riveting machines to assist in assembly operation.
• May test or assist in testing operation of completed product.
• Report any unsafe conditions to the Manufacturing or Production Managers.
• Work to correct unsafe conditions upon detection.
• To use safe practices in all aspects of job.
• Follow all company safety regulations.
• Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the Harmar Quality System.
• To follow all applicable quality standards are rigorously applied and adhered to.
• Completes all documentation relating to business or regulatory requirements.
• To produce high quality products.
• Inspect, audit and verify the quality of manufactured products.
• Maintain high levels of personal quality while manufacturing products.
• Immediately report any product or system quality deficiencies to the Manufacturing or Production Managers and the Quality Engineer.
• Work positively with support functions to fully define the processes/procedures/controls relevant to team activities.
• Provide support and input to continuous improvement activities within the team.
• Interface with Production Scheduling to determine schedules for shift production.
• Establish a working relationship and communicate with other departments and ensure an effective interface is maintained.
• Feedback to the Management team to share ideas and improve operation, recommending, supporting and implementing continuous improvement activities and process and procedure improvements to optimize results and improve quality of delivery, in line with quality standards requirements and delivery in line with Company and Customer requirements.
Non-climate controlled warehouse with some exposure to outside
• Work experience in a manufacturing environment beneficial.
• Lean manufacturing environment.
• 5s Methods.
High School Diploma or GED preferred
Employer Contact Information
2075 47th st