This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
• Must be able to climb up trucks and open and close tarps on top of trucks.
• Must be able to open hopper doors on trucks.
• Must be able to swing 8-10 pound hammer for long periods of time as needed.
• Must be able to climb ladder and poke feed with 15 foot rod weighing up to 10-15 pounds.
• Must be able to sweep out trailer.
• Must be able to crawl under hopper door of truck.
• Must be able to operate end loader.
• Must be able to operate load out system.
• Must be able to monitor processing system.
• Must be able to maintain good housekeeping practices in the work area and comply with all safety rules and procedures.
• Must wear and maintain the required protective clothing and equipment including: safety glasses, steel toe safety shoes, and hard hat. Additional protection may be needed.
Employer Contact Information
Tri Star LLC
300 S 55th Street Suite B