Handcrafting Happiness at DelBrenna.
You're someone who appreciates quality and has an exacting eye for detail. You're ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of Italy’s most creative, luxury jewelry & fine accessories companies in delivering happiness around the world.
Welcome to DelBrenna. Handcrafters of Happiness.
Summary of Job:
This role’s purpose is to provide best-in-class customer service & industry changing sales experiences. This role requires assisting guests at the highest levels, anticipating their needs while maintaining a friendly and energetic demeanor. This position also requires developing rigorous product knowledge and establishing oneself as a genuine partner in representing DelBrenna’s culture while ensuring exemplary customer satisfaction. Day-to-day activities include POS functions, merchandising and safeguarding company assets. In this role, you are the essence of DelBrenna.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Connect: Inspire trust and build strong, authentic, productive relationships with stakeholders. Effectively engage and collaborate with the Team across the organization to enhance the Guest experience.
• Sharing the DelBrenna story and the uniqueness of it’s designs and applications.
• Engage broadly across the organization to quickly connect information and people to drive meaningful relationships.
• Use expertise and relationships to influence guests.
• Service: Ensure each customer engaged with DelBrenna receives outstanding service.
• Enthusiastically welcoming and acknowledging every customer, and warmly thanking guests for their time with DelBrenna.
• Ensure timely and consistent communication to facilitate a clear understanding of ongoing orders.
• Maintain the highest level of professional decorum at all times.
• Communicates customer concerns and request to management.
• Nurture: Create an environment of continual improvement both inside and outside of DelBrenna.
• Demonstrate the ability to continue growing themselves and helping to attract and develop new customers.
• Exhibit consistent learning agility, ambition, and emotional intelligence.
• Sell: Anticipate the needs of guests as well as motivate those around you to identify sales opportunities that both improve the guest experience and advances business objectives, including revenue.
• Responds positively to customer’s inquiries and assists customers with information and product selection.
• Sustains a high level of product knowledge and product preparation.
• Ensures the physical area for interface with guests is beautiful, including strong merchandising.
• Imagine: Bring new ideas, methods, and approaches to DelBrenna and this role. Leverage own experience to inform decisions and actions necessary to improve our business.
• Assist in the realization of business growth.
• Passion: Demonstrate an unyielding passion for the guest experience and represent DelBrenna’s culture, mission and vision.
• Lead by example and inspire others to follow.
Education and Experience:
•High school diploma or equivalency degree.
•Preferred 1 -2 years retail experience or familiarity with similar processes and procedures.
•Previous experience in the “luxury boutique” industry is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
•Must maintain the highest level of customer service at all times.
•Ability to adapt to the ever changing high volume retail while working in a cross-functional team environment.
•Must have the capacity to take initiative when problems arise.
•Possess attention to detail and capability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
•Excellent written communication and documentation skills.
•Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills for dealing with peers, management and leadership.
•Must have knowledge with MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and relevant POS systems.
•Ability to multitask and have excellent organizational skills is essential.
•Must be able to support and contribute to team goals.
•Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
•The potential for prolonged standing, walking, squatting and/or bending.
•The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
•Occasional high stress when dealing with systems/customers/staff.
We’re growing and offer a variety of career opportunities at our luxury boutiques and corporate headquarters in Cortona, Italy in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our team shares both a passion for jewelry & luxury accessories with a commitment to delivering happiness around the world. Learn more at www.delbrennajewelry.com
DelBrenna is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employer Contact Information
307 E. 55th St