The main duty of a driver is to drive the Lazer Spot, Inc equipment and move trailers in interstate commerce, which will involve spotting and shuttling with occasionally conducting yard audits as a secondary function of being a driver. He / She should be proficient in spotting trailers at his/ her work site and/ or shuttling trailers over public roads.
• Must have Valid Class A license and Medical card
• Maintain radio or telephone contact with base or supervisor to receive instructions or to be dispatched to new location.
• Drive truck with capacity of more than 3 tons to transport and deliver cargo, materials, or damaged vehicle.
• Climb in and out of truck to unhook/hook the trailers up to the unit.
• Clean, inspect, and service vehicles.
• Be courteous, cooperative and respectful at all times, maintain 100% customer service satisfaction.
• Flexible with schedule as needed