Leasing Representative - $500 Signing Bonus
PRG Real Estate
8504 N Cosby Ave
Kansas City, MO 64154
Real Estate / Property Mgt
If you’re driven, dedicated, and eager to build a career around developing and sustaining meaningful relationships, our customer-oriented Leasing Representative opportunity at The Reserve at Barry is perfect for you!
PRG Real Estate is looking for an enthusiastic, seasoned Leasing Representative to join our team in Kansas City, MO. As the Leasing Representative, you’ll be responsible for all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins and lease renewals, including generating and handling traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation and completing resident move-in’s.
Essential Leasing Representative Job Functions
• Responsible for all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins and lease renewals, including generating and handling traffic, leasing apartments, and qualifying prospects
• Prepares lease documentation and completes move-in procedures in accordance with the company's and the community's established policies and procedures
• Provides high quality resident service and conveys resident service requests to the Maintenance Supervisor and other service associates
• Demonstrates and leases apartments through the use of effective selling techniques
• Maintains a thorough knowledge of the market, including knowledge of competition and analysis of market data, and facilitates prospect generation through effective newspaper advertising, direct mail, and prospect follow-up
• Performs additional assignments as directed by the Property Manager
• Conducts all business in accordance with company policies/procedures, Fair Housing, American with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to housing
If you’re the kind of person that goes above and beyond the call of duty every day, then you’ll fit right in at PRG! We believe in empowering our team members to give their best. We create an environment and provide employees with the tools they need to not only meet but exceed our resident’s expectations. We offer a fun, family atmosphere where respect and appreciation of each other is a daily given and each employee challenges each other to go to the next level. We’re socially conscious too. We care about the communities we call home, and across our portfolio, our employees are passionate about participating in charity organization events that give back to the communities in which we serve.
Aside from working with smart, passionate PRG team members and having the potential for uncapped, internal growth opportunities, at PRG we offer a competitive suite of benefits. Along with Company paid dental, life/AD&D, and long-term disability coverage, we also offer health, vision, voluntary life and short term disability insurance, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Minimum of two years sales/leasing experience or equivalent
• Demonstrated experience delivering exceptional customer service
• Ability to maintain high ethical standards
• Ability to problem-solve and identify/implement process improvements
• Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally in order to communicate issues, problems, ideas, concerns and information on work progress
• Organizational skills to enable effective management of multiple, shifting priorities
• Ability to perform in a busy, changing, multi-tasking work environment
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and adhere to strict deadlines
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Yardi experience strongly preferred
• Ability to work overtime, evenings, weekends, or holidays as necessary
• Valid driver’s license required
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience preferred, Associate degree preferred