Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is a nationwide leader in providing architectural and landscape outdoor lighting for both residential and commercial properties. We are a full service company providing Design / Installation / Maintenance / Service.
Installation of low voltage landscape lighting systems generally in residential settings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Installing lighting systems as designed including burying wire, mounting fixtures and installing transformers and control devices.
* Service and Maintenance of existing lighting systems.
* Clean up of all areas affected by installation.
* Properly care for and operation of company vehicles.
* Assist with ensuring proper inventory levels.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
* MUST have valid drivers license with clean driving record.
* MUST be clean cut and well groomed, articulate, personable and comfortable meeting new people.
* MUST enjoy interacting with clients, with respect and integrity.
* MUST enjoy working outdoors in all seasons (spring, summer, fall & winter)
* Must have above average technical ability and common sense with attention to detail, be a proactive problem solver and systematic in approach.
* Must be self motivated and have a strong sense of pride and integrity in one's work.
* Must be comfortable with ladders and man lifts up to 40 feet above the ground.
Education - Training - Experience
* High School Diploma or GED (some higher education preferred)
* Must have general minor construction background (basic hand & power tools and practices)
* Basic electrical knowledge highly recommended
Employer Contact Information
Outdoor Lighting Perspectives
8889 Lenexa Drive