Erik's Bike Shop is Now Hiring for Sales Associates
Erik's Bike Shop
11500 W 135th St.
Overland Park, KS 66221
Security Clearance Required
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and product knowledge to help maintain the store’s image and drive sales performance of an Erik’s Bike Shop retail store.
The primary responsibilities and areas of impact of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Clearly explain and demonstrate products to customers.
• Utilize sales training to achieve a high level of personal sales.
• Apply customer service skills to exceed customer’s expectations.
• Process sales, returns, layaways, and void transactions.
• Provide feedback to the Store Manager on ideas to increase sales.
• Promote Erik’s mission, values, and standards.
• Responsible for following all store policies and procedures.
• Ensure the store is properly merchandised to plan and presents a clean and welcoming appearance.
• Continually attend training sessions to enhance product knowledge.
• Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
• Prior sales or customer service experience.
• Ability to communicate and interact with a diverse population.
• Excellent sales skills and a strong customer service focus.
• Ability to multitask and work with many customers at one time.
• Knowledge of computers and technology.
• Dedication to get the job done.