Lenexa, KS 66215
Security Clearance Required
CNC machine shop in the Lenexa, Kansas area is looking for a qualified Machinist for 2nd Shift. Applicant must be experienced in servicing Aerospace, Electronics, and Medical Industries. Applicant would work in a climate controlled facility with the latest CNC equipment.
Machinists must be experienced and capable of the following:
1. Able to communicate clearly and concisely in person and on paper
2. Correct loading and unloading of parts
3. Able to read blueprints accurately
4. Know the proper use of Micrometers, Calipers, Indicators and inspection equipment as
5. Must understand in-process inspection criteria
6. Must understand GD&T
7. Able to lift 50 lbs.
8. Understand Lean Manufacturing principles, 5S and ISO requirements
9. Follow verbal instructions from Management
10. Ability to run multiple machines at a time
11. Knowledge of computers
12. Knowledge of proper speeds and feeds for multiple types of materials
13. Knowledge and experience in ISO G-Code format and editing
14. Experience in all general set up practices, principles and procedures
15. Experience in all inspection practices, principles and procedures
16. Capable of critical decision making
17. Has preferably served an approved apprenticeship program
18. Fanuc and Hurco control experience beneficial
All applicants must have a take charge type of attitude and the ability to multi-task. This position requires proof of U.S. citizenship and the ability to pass a drug and alcohol screening.
Our shop has new customers and new orders. We are under new leadership and have some very exciting opportunities for seasoned people. Opportunities for advancement are available as we continue to grow.
Wages are based on experience
Must be able to be dependable, show up to work on time, and take pride in the parts they produce.